Three witch sisters

In a faraway land miles from us lived three witch sisters, the eldest Esmeralda had emerald green eyes and hair, she hads a beautiful face and loves casting horrid spells on others. Then there’s Funila who had blood red eyes and her hair is red she has a wicked grin and when she does it you know you better hide. Finally the youngest sister Trina who has purple hair and grey eyes she’s a bit of a wimp. So let me tell you their story. The three witches lived in a small cottage with a concrete wall around it. They also have to cats, ones black which belongs to Esmeralda and the other is a fluffy grey one which belongs to Trina. Anyway one day Esmeralda danced for fun around the kitchen when Trina came home with a scooter and Esmeralda was mortified at the site of it. Umm the end.
By Maeve🙂

One thought on “Three witch sisters”

1. Well done Maeve, I liked the detail that you put in about each sister. Very Imaginative! Just make sure you try to add punctuation to make more of an impact on the reader! I’m not surprised that Esmeralda was mortified, witches travel on flying broom sticks!?!