The fishing adventure

It was a cold frosty morning and we lept out of bed to the sound of a buzzing alarm. We skipped down stairs to the smell of sizzling rashers.After breakfast we went upstairs to get dressed into our fishing uniform. We strolled out to the garage to get our rods ,hooks and 2 buckets, one for the worms and one for the fish (we hope) .In our brand new grey Tesla, we were travelling in style. We heard a tear but we didn’t know what it was, we pulled over. The hooks tore all the beautiful leather white seats. We finally arrived,We grabbed all the bits and bobs and strolled over to the river. We couldn’t see the water when we were walking over to the bank of the river. We were so disappointed because we have never seen to river bed so dry

THE END

By Tilly

One thought on “The fishing adventure”

1. The river being dry is certainly bad, and really sad for people hoping to fish that day, but it seems to me that the torn leather seats would have been a really big deal and yet it came to nothing. I loved your earlier details though the frosty, buzzing, and sizzling… except now I want bacon and I’ve none in the house.