World War 2

One gloomy morning, the Queen woke up to hearing her guards scream. “QUEEN QUEEN TAKE COVER!!” roared her body guard. England were coming across sea. She dived out of luxurious bed. She threw on her dressing gown and slippers and ran. Little did the body guard know she was running to try and stop England. She thought she could raise her hand up and they would stop. When she got out there she put her hand up and obviously England shot her in the hand . As she was dying she regretted EVERY life decision. Her body guard was dancing around because that meant he was off work.
By kate H and Molly

One thought on “World War 2”

1. A dark but amusing tale, Kate and Molly. I like that you put in the Queen’s thoughts, so the reader can make sense of her actions. I also like that you’ve varied how your sentences start off. It makes the text more interesting to read. Putting the bodyguard’s shout in all capital letters might be a bit much, though. Maybe just the exclamation mark would do? Still, I quite like this story. It’s certainly an unexpected twist on the prompt!